Great for families!
In light of the Coronavirus, our Learning Officer, has put together a number of free to download resources with a range of activities for you to do with the children. More will be added over the coming weeks. Simply click the links on the documents below and enjoy!
Entry to the IBCC Peace Gardens, Memorial Spire and Walls of Names is free and family tickets are available for the day or, for the same price, you can buy an annual pass giving unlimited access to the exhibitions for a year.
- Gallery Trails and Dressing-up opportunities
- Book stations with a range of read on site books
- Family Kit Bags- Jam packed with activities to help you explore inside and outside!
- IBCC Crafternoons- free monthly craft sessions for children – everything from creating Bug hotels to creating sweetheart brooches – see our events pages for more information
- Free IBCC App with age specific content allowing you to explore the stories of those who served.
- Family ticket offers including our Annual Pass
- Under 5’s go free
- Family Fun Days during school holidays
- Free craft activities for families at our summer events
- A range of pocket money items available in the shop
- Ration Packs Lunches and Children’s Menu are available in the The Hub Cafe
- High chairs available in the cafe
- Pre-bookable handling collection opportunities with original artefacts with our Learning Team
- Baby changing facilities
- Breastfeeding welcome
- Space to run around and let off steam