We welcome all visitors and aim to make our visitor experience accessible to all. We hope that the following information helps you to plan your visit and ensures you have a memorable experience at the International Bomber Command Centre.
- Open 6 days a week 9.30am-5pm (last entry to the Exhibition 4pm)
- Winter opening times 9.30 – 4pm (last entry to the Exhibition 3pm) (from 14th November 2023 – 13th February 2024)
- Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
- Closed from 25th December 2023 to 2nd January 2024
Access to the 10 acres of landscaped Peace Gardens and Memorial is free of charge.
Parking – £3 per car per day. These parking charges help to maintain the free access to the Gardens and Memorial. Please pay for parking at reception on arrival
Exhibition admission charges – Please see opposite
Gift vouchers are available to purchase at the Centre or from our online shop
Accessibility – If you have accessibility needs, please click here for information on how we can support your visit.
Dogs – We welcome well-behaved dogs everywhere on the site with the exception of the exhibition (the light and sound may startle your furry friend). We ask that you keep your dog on a short lead and ask them to sit under the table in the Hub Café. They may need your help to get a complimentary treat from the counter!
Click here for information on the IBCC ExperienceBUY TICKETS ONLINE
- £9.75 - Adult Annual/Day Pass
- £8.75- Adult Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £8.75 - Concession Annual/Day Pass
- £7.75 - Concession Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £5.75 - Child Annual/Day Pass (5-16)
- £4.75 - Child Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £28.00 - Family Annual/Day Pass (2 adults and up to 3 children over 5)
- £24.50 - Family Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £7.00 - School (Fully Facilitated Visit)
- £4.00 - School ( Self Led visit including entrance to exhibition)