OPENING TIMES AND ADMISSION
We welcome all visitors and aim to make our visitor experience accessible to all. We hope that the following information helps you to plan your visit and ensures you have a memorable experience at the International Bomber Command Centre.
- Open 6 days a week 9.30am-5pm (last entry to the Exhibition 4pm)
- Winter opening times 9.30 – 4pm (last entry to the Exhibition 3pm) (from 16th November 2021 – 22nd February 2021)
- Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
- Closed from 13.00 24th December to 09.30 29th December and 1st January – 3rd January 2022
Access to the 9 acres of landscaped Peace Gardens and Memorial is free of charge.
For Track and Trace purposes all visitors must access the site via the Chadwick Centre.
Parking – £3 per car per day. These parking charges help to maintain the free access to the Gardens and Memorial. As a result of COVID our parking machines are not being used. Please pay for parking online with your tickets or at reception on arrival
Exhibition admission charges – Please see opposite
Gift vouchers are available to purchase at the Centre
Click here for information on the IBCC ExperienceBUY TICKETS ONLINE
- £9.00 - Adult Annual
- £8.00- Adult Advance Online / Concession Annual
- £7.00 - Concession Advance Online
- £5.50 - Child Annual (5-16)
- £4.50 - Child Advance Online
- £27.00 - Family Annual (2 adults and up to 3 children over 5)
- £23.50 - Family Advance Online
- £7.00 - School (Fully Facilitated Visit)
- £4.00 - School ( Self Led visit including entrance to exhibition)