OPENING TIMES AND ADMISSION
We welcome all visitors and aim to make our visitor experience accessible to all. We hope that the following information helps you to plan your visit and ensures you have a memorable experience at the International Bomber Command Centre.
- Open 6 days a week 9.30am-5pm (last entry to the Exhibition 4pm)
- Winter opening times 9.30 – 4pm (last entry to the Exhibition 3pm) (from 15th November 2022 – 14th February 2023)
- Closed Mondays (except Bank Holidays)
- Closed from 24th December to 09.30 20th December and 1st January – 09.30 2nd January 2023
Access to the 9 acres of landscaped Peace Gardens and Memorial is free of charge.
For Track and Trace purposes all visitors must access the site via the Chadwick Centre.
Parking – £3 per car per day. These parking charges help to maintain the free access to the Gardens and Memorial. As a result of COVID our parking machines are not being used. Please pay for parking online with your tickets or at reception on arrival
Exhibition admission charges – Please see opposite
Gift vouchers are available to purchase at the Centre
Click here for information on the IBCC ExperienceBUY TICKETS ONLINE
- £9.50 - Adult Annual/Day Pass
- £8.50- Adult Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £8.50 - Concession Annual/Day Pass
- £7.50 - Concession Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £5.50 - Child Annual/Day Pass (5-16)
- £4.50 - Child Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £27.50 - Family Annual/Day Pass (2 adults and up to 3 children over 5)
- £23.50 - Family Annual/Day Pass Advance Online
- £7.00 - School (Fully Facilitated Visit)
- £4.00 - School ( Self Led visit including entrance to exhibition)