Access – Pedestrian and vehicle
- Easy access to the site from the B1131 Canwick Avenue
- Parking is available for cars, motorcycles and coaches, including disabled parking
- Bicycle storage
- Limited mobility drop-off point at the front door
- Paths are suitable for limited mobility and wheelchair use
- Pedestrian access from Viking Way and Canwick Hill (next to bus stop) – these entrances have a series of low rise steps
- The reception/shop counter has a low access area and hearing loop
- Concessions for paying exhibitions are available for disabled visitors. A companion ticket is also provided free of charge. Tickets can be booked in advance by clicking here
- Families and carers of those with spectrum-related disorders are welcome to come and see the venue and meet the team prior to booking. To arrange please email email@example.com
- Our quietest times of the day are 09.30 to 10.30 and 16.00 to 17.00
- Sensory planting within the gardens
- All event areas are fully wheelchair accessible with ramps or slopes for the marquee and the amphitheatre.
- Please be aware that the Jubilee Grove is situated on a grassy slope and so we advise those with limited mobility to look at the Grove from the Front Lawn or International Peace Garden.