A facilitated visit normally lasts from 10am-2pm and consists of 3 sessions. Workshops are held in our education suite and we provide a space for lunch.
- Hands on activities using real life stories from those who were there, and artefacts used by Bomber Command in World War II. Our workshops focus on remembrance, sacrifice, suffering and bravery and help bring to life the events of 1945.
- Access to our exhibition. This uses interactive displays activities and first hand experiences to tell the story of Bomber Command and those effected by their actions.
- A guided tour of our Spire, Memorial Walls and Peace Gardens with an expert tour guide.
Contact our Learning Officer find out more about the workshops we have on offer and to book your visit at email@example.com
- Explore the exhibition and discover the story of Bomber Command under your own steam.
- Clipboards, pencil’s and paper are available on request.
- Learn about the IBCC and why we stand here with a guided tour from one of our expert education tour guides.
- You are welcome to eat your pack lunches in the grounds (only food purchased on site to be eaten in the Hub Café).
For more information and to book your visit contact the learning team on Learning@internationalbcc.co.uk
Please visit the resources page to download more information about our schools offer including- a risk assessment, FAQs and pre/post visit activity ideas.