Entry to the IBCC Peace Gardens, Memorial Spire and Walls of Names is free and family tickets are available for the day or, for the same price, you can buy an annual pass giving unlimited access to the exhibitions for a year.
- Gallery Trails and Dressing-up opportunities
- Book stations with a range of read on site books
- IBCC Crafternoons- free monthly craft sessions for children – see our events pages for more information
- Free IBCC App with age specific content allowing you to explore the stories of those who served.
- Family ticket offers including our Annual Pass
- Under 5’s go free
- Free Family Fun Days during school holidays and at our events
- A range of pocket money items available in the shop
- Ration Packs Lunches and Children’s Menu are available in the The Hub Cafe
- High chairs available in the café
- Pre-bookable handling collection opportunities with original artefacts with our Learning Team
- Baby changing facilities
- Breastfeeding welcome
Great for families!