What is the InSpire Ride?
Sunday 29th May, 10.00 – 4.00
InSpire is a motorcycling event run by motorcyclists for motorcyclists to commemorate the huge losses in Bomber Command during WWII by converging on the IBCC. Our last live event, in 2019, saw over 600 motorcycles taking part.
Packages include standard:
- Entry to the IBCC
- Free Guided Tour of the site and Memorials
- Access to the day’s activities
- An InSpire 2022 bike sticker
The VIP package which, in addition to the standard package, includes:
- A VIP Bike sticker
- VIP Parking on the Spire side of the IBCC
- Complimentary Lincolnshire Bacon Roll and Tea/coffee on arrival, served in the VIP’s lounge
- A high resolution picture of your bike at the Spire, taken by leading photographer, Clare Hartley
- Complimentary entry to the Exhibition at the IBCC